This popular award recognises the abilities of individuals in your workforce. NVQs demonstrate an individual’s true skills and are completed in the workplace. Our training officers will help your personnel achieve this nationally recognised qualification.
For employers, NVQ’s can: Reduce staff turnover, help recruit people and motivate them. Increase productivity and help win contracts. Show customers you have a workforce competent to industry standards. Help reduce accidents as NVQs also cover health and safety.
For individuals, NVQs can: Provide evidence that you can do a particular job. Help with promotion. Help you gain a qualification without going to college or sitting exams. Be completed at a pace to suit you – there is no pass or fail.
We can deliver the following NVQs in your workplace with full support through regular visits from our training officers and certificated through an awarding body
· NVQ Diploma in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering – Manual Machining, CNC, Assembly and others, level 2 and 3
· NVQ Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations level 2 (various topics)
· NVQ Diploma in Automotive Engineering Level 3
· NVQ Diploma in Installation and Commissioning level 3
· NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance level 3
· NVQ Diploma in Engineering Technical Support level 3
· NVQ Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering level 3
· NVQ Diploma in Fabrication and Welding level 2 and 3
· NVQ Diploma in Toolmaking Level 3
· NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance and Installation level 2
· NVQ Diploma in Engineering Leadership level 3
For further information please get in touch through our contact page.